Welcome to Tuesday Tell All!!!! I am sorry that last week was crazy. We had such a great party. But my computer would not work right! Dang thing.
I hope that you all had a great Thanksgiving. I love the time that we have to be together with our family and friend.
Now onto why you are all here. Let's start with Michelle over at Dream Home DIY, made this Framed Skeleton Key.
Amy over at Increasingly Domestic, refurnished this super cute dresser.
LaDeeDa, over at LaDeeDa Creation, made this cute apron.
Amy, over at Home Remedies, ton tons of frames and made a great display over her bed.
Suzie, over at Stay calm and Sew Something, made this amazing table runner.
Here is my rules are:
- Must be something craftie. This can be anything! Projects, Craft Ideas, Organization Tips, Recipes, Ect.
- Link only your post, if you link your blog or anything that you are selling will deleted.
- Anything that is negative or inappropriate will be deleted.
- Please link up only one time per project. If you add it more then once I will delete it.
- Link up as many projects as you want.
- Visit the other links and show some love!
- Please let others know about my linking party so that we can all enjoy in the fun.