Make sure you stop over to my latest link party!

5.29.2010

My first Spray Project

I have a love affair with spray paint.  Ask my hubbie, he thinks it is a sickness.  I thought that I would show you where it all started. 

We had lived in our house for about a year and half and our house still didn't have much lighting.  One day while on one of my trips to the DI I found this awful lamp for $3.  But I saw what it could be.  So I bought it!
I brought it home and this was before I knew that you need to sand it.  I did prime it.  Then I sprayed it black.  I was amazed at how great it look after. 


I knew that it would look good.  But I didn't think that it would be this great.  I loved how it looked.  Then I found a lamp shade at the DI!  I love that place. Here is the finished project.
Me and spray paint=True Love!

I am linking to THESE parties.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to learn how to spray paint well. I've always loved doing it but for whatever reason I'm never 100% satisfied. I'm a perfectionist though, so if there is one drip I go crazy lol! you're lamp looks great tho!

Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage said...

Great transformation!

The post I just did for Tips and Tricks Tuesday was about the best tips for using spray paint. Check it out.

Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage

Patti @ Pandoras Box said...

This came out great, however i LOVED the before!! Love those funky painted pieces!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails