Now on to the great projects. I know that in weeks past I have featured all that linked up. Well I wish that I could do this. However, it is such a big task that if you didn't get features, doesn't meant that I don't love you project. It is just that my crazy life is to buzy to do all of them. So here are a few of this weeks projects.
Clarrisa Emily,over at a little stone house, linked up this amazing Chocolate Truffle. I was way surprised at how easy it was. So stop over and get the yummy recipe!
how to make them over of old towels. Such a great idea. I think when I buy new towels I will just buy two extra towels and make some. Thanks for this awesome idea!
entertainment center. The best part is that she made it with her
tote out of a place mat. I love this idea and that possibilities are endless.
Here is my rules are:
- Must be something craftie. This can be anything! Projects, Craft Ideas, Organization Tips, Recipes, Ect.
- Link only your post, if you link your blog or anything that you are selling will deleted.
- Anything that is negative or inappropriate will be deleted.
- Visit the other links and show some love!
- Please let others know about my linking party so that we can all enjoy in the fun.