Welcome to Tuesday Tell All! I am super excite about today's project. I know that most of you don't have a problem remembering, but I have a huge problem! I buy tons of stuff from the Di and then just pack it away. Since we have moved I have been trying to finish my projects before I get more.
I saw a project the other day, where someone used a picture frame to write down all of their projects. I thought that was a brilliant idea. However, I forgot to copy the link, so if you know who did this I would love to give them credit. So wanted to do one myself for my craft room. I had just bought a frame that I didn't know what I would do with, but I knew that I would figure something out. When I saw it, I knew that was what I should do with it.
I was going to do a tutorial, but then I forgot to take pictures in the middle of the process. However, this is how I did it.
- I bought a frame from the Di.
- Then I took the glass out and sprayed painted it bright red. I love this color!
- Then I cleaned the glass and put it back in the frame.
- Get scrapbooking paper and measure the frame with fun paper.
- Put everything back together and hang it where you would like it.
- Write ALL of the projects that need to be done.
Here is how mine turned out.
I am crazy about it. Hopefully this week, he will make the desk for my craft room.
(I can hope right)
I am linking to these parties.