It is that time again. I am blessed with all of you coming to visit my blog! This last week had tons of great projects. I love to see everyone's creativity. My hubbie was off this last weekend for 4 days. It was awesome and I got tons done! So I just need to take pictures. I know I promised that I would last week. I will this week! I promise! On to some of the great projects from last week.
Allie, over at What Allie's Making Now, made this super cute Advent Calendar. I love it so much that I want to make one myself..... we will see if that will happen!
Katie, over at Katie's Nesting Spot, made some yummy Organic Raspberry Jam. Yummy!
Gail, over at Can't Stop Making Things, made these super Pottery Barn Knock off Candles. They turned out great!
Sarah, over at Forever Newleyweds, made this cute frame out of an old window. I love old windows!
Kellie, over at Lolley Jane,made these redid these canister and gave them a new life. I love the numbers!
Thanks again to all of you who make this party great. You all mean a lot to me and that you would take the time to come over and link up!
Here is my rules are:
- Must be something craftie. This can be anything! Projects, Craft Ideas, Organization Tips, Recipes, Ect.
- Link only your post, if you link your blog or anything that you are selling will deleted.
- Anything that is negative or inappropriate will be deleted.
- Please link up only one time per project. If you add it more then once I will delete it.
- Link up as many projects as you want.
- Visit the other links and show some love!
- Please let others know about my linking party so that we can all enjoy in the fun.