Make sure you stop over to my latest link party!

2.08.2010

Harrison's Crib!

At the first of last month I told you all about some of my goals.  Well I am proud to tell you about at least one of my goals..
  • Paint Harrison's crib that we have had forever!
My hubbie has been awesome to help, when I get burnt out.  So I can't take all of the credit, he has been amazing.  We are almost done.  I asked him to help me get it done before Valentine's day.  We work better on a died line.  It needs one more coat of paint, then my hubbie is great with polyurethane, so he will be doing that.  I didn't have one of the beginning, but I have taken pictures the whole time we have been doing it.  

So hopefully this next week will have awesome pictures to show you! Stay turn!   

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails