Make sure you stop over to my latest link party!

6.22.2010

Tuesday Tell All #6

Welcome to  Tuesday Tell All!  Today I want to talk about a program that you all probably now about and I am the last to find out!  That is usually how it works with me. This program helps you to make your pictures look like the pros!

The website is call Pickin, I saw this on a blog this last week and thought  that I would check it out.  I have been on it every day since playing with tons of pictures.  Mostly of my little boy, he is just to cute.  Anyways, this is a free photo manipulation website.  You can do amazing things with it. 

There is a couple of ways that you can use it.  You can use the free part or you can pay a little bit of money and then you have more features.  To me I feel as though I can just use the free stuff and that will work for me.  But over all it is not that pricey if you want those extra features.

Let me show you!  Here is one of my bridals! Not my favorite, but very Vogue looking.


Same picture with just a few changes with the program!  Amazing how much better it looks huh?!
This is the picture before I played with it.
Here is one I did of my dad and son.  
Doesn't that one just melt your heart?  Anyways, you should check it out!  I am truly in love.

I am linked to these parties!
Photobucket

7 comments:

Creations By Cindy said...

Beautiful! Be blessed. Cindy

Rory from Tools Are For Women Too! said...

I'm glad to know about this site...I have lots of photos I'd love to play around with. Thanks for the tip on Modern Craftswoman Monday! Rory

Cecily said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you for posting this. You rock!

The Autocrat: Haley said...

Yes!! Thank you thank you thank you!! Yea, I have PS Elements, but crap it takes me so long to edit things!! I know there are tons of tutorials and things but I haven't had time to check em out! I just know this site is going to be great! Thanks for sharing!!

Your latest follower too!

mle said...

amazing how a little editing made your wedding pic so edgy and glam! thanks for the heads up!!

Anonymous said...

I've always wanted to know how to do the edgeing! Thanks!

Its So Very Cheri said...

Thanks for sharing and posting to the party,

Cheri

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails