I am sorry this is late. Once again my laptop decided it wasn't going to work. But I am really excited for today's party. I am excited to see what you all are making for this wonderful holiday season. Also I have had a problem of people putting on items that they are selling. My party is designed to giving ideas and show off projects. Also I am going to start deleting if the blog is linked up, not just the post. I hate to do this. I need to be fair to everyone. Thanks for your help!
Gail, over at Can't stop making things, made these super cute ornaments hangers.
Michelle, over at Dream Home DIY, made this amazing ornament garland! Yes, add that to my list to make!
Suzy, over at Suzy' Artsy Craftsy, made these adorable soaps! Simple and really cute!
Krista, over at While He Was Napping, made yummy fudged.
Over at Taradara, redid this amazing hutch!
Here is my rules are:
- Must be something craftie. This can be anything! Projects, Craft Ideas, Organization Tips, Recipes, Ect.
- Link only your post, if you link your blog or anything that you are selling will deleted.
- Anything that is negative or inappropriate will be deleted.
- Please link up only one time per project. If you add it more then once I will delete it.
- Link up as many projects as you want.
- Visit the other links and show some love!
- Please let others know about my linking party so that we can all enjoy in the fun.