Make sure you stop over to my latest link party!

12.17.2010

What have I been up too....

The other day I was on Make It and Love It and she is talented!  She made these super cool Belly Band for when you are pregnant.  So I thought that I would make some.  I used ribbed Jersey Knit.  It feels like wearing a comfy tank top.  I made a brown and red one.  

The red was on sell for dirty cheap and I love brown.  She had such great directions.  Thanks a bunch!

Now you might be wondering why I am making these.... unless I am pregnant.  I AM!!!!  We are so excited and this has been a blessing we have been wanting for a long while now.  I am due July 4th and I know that this little one will come sooner then that!  I just thought that I would let you all know!  


I hope that I will get some good pictures so that I can show all of you guys! 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I swore by my belly bands while I was prego. Best. Friend. Ever. But I shelled out the $40 it cost for two of them. Such a good idea to make your own instead. Logging that idea away for future use. Thanks for sharing. Hope your pregnancy goes smoothly and quickly!

Krista

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails