Ok, so I don't know about you.... But Tuesday's have been sneaking up on me, Sorry, about that! Also I will be changing how you link up. Inlinkz will start to charge at the end of this week and I am not able to pay for the fee. So we will see how it changes next week! I am really excited about today's party. We had some really great Christmas ideas. I love Christmas and so it was really fun to see what you have been decorating your house with. Now on to the best part.
Summer, over at Sumo's Sweet Stuff made this super cute Necklace out of pearls and tulle.
Crystal, over at Three Jewels In My Crown, made the cutest kids crafts. I love the reindeer noses.
Chrystie, over at Pocket Full of Posies, shows us how she is organizing her craft room.
Lisa, over at Chic Energy Designs, made this super cute Car Seat Tent.
Clarissa Emily, over at A Little Stone House, made a really cute advent calendar out of burlap stockings.
Now on to today's party!
Here is my rules are:
- Must be something craftie. This can be anything! Projects, Craft Ideas, Organization Tips, Recipes, Ect.
- Link only your post, if you link your blog or anything that you are selling will deleted.
- Anything that is negative or inappropriate will be deleted.
- Please link up only one time per project. If you add it more then once I will delete it.
- Link up as many projects as you want.
- Visit the other links and show some love!
- Please let others know about my linking party so that we can all enjoy in the fun.