Make sure you stop over to my latest link party!

10.20.2010

I was Featured!

Ok,so if you don't know me personally, I am kind of a nerd.  Now I don't say that to put myself down.  It is really true!  I am the type of person who when something happens like this it truly means the world to me.  I talk about it for days and I am on a high and it helps me want to do more projects.  I hope when I do features on my site you feel the same way.

There is this great blog called House of Grace.  She was so sweet and featured my Crafter's Haven.  I love am so honored and I love that she calls them He Twice Owed Queens.  I am a QUEEN!!  I will have to let my hubbie know so that he can honor me!  Haha, just kidding.  He already knows that!


You should go check out her party!  It is such a fun party and you should add it to your linking party list.  It is so fun to see what other people's creative think of.  Because I would never think of that! 

Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails