Amy, over at The Happy Scraps, made this super cute scrapbook page about her son that was named after his grandpa. I love to scrapbook so this one caught my eye! I love how simple it is and yet so pretty!
growth chart. I want one of these. Maybe some day I will get around to making one! Great job, for about a tenth of the price. Who doesn't love that?
wreath out of candy corn. I LOVE CANDY CORN!!!! I will be showing you soon some of my candy corn decor. She also linked up a cute Halloween tray.
"Halloween Buddies" out of treat bottles.
Menu out of a cookie sheet. I am trying to get a menu put together and when I do, I want to make something like this. Cute and functional!
Here is my rules are:
- Must be something craftie. This can be anything! Projects, Craft Ideas, Organization Tips, Recipes, Ect.
- Link only your post, if you link your blog or anything that you are selling will deleted.
- Anything that is negative or inappropriate will be deleted.
- Visit the other links and show some love!
- Please let others know about my linking party so that we can all enjoy in the fun.