Make sure you stop over to my latest link party!

10.05.2010

Tuesday Tell All #19

Welcome to Tuesday Tell All!  We had a great turn out last week with tons of cute projects.  I am so excited to show you a few.  If you haven't seen all of them you should take a min and look at them.  They were all so cute.

Amy, over at The Happy Scraps, made this super cute scrapbook page about her son that was named after his grandpa.  I love to scrapbook so this one caught my eye!  I love how simple it is and yet so pretty!

 over at , made this Pottery Barn knock off growth chart.  I want one of these.  Maybe some day I will get around to making one!  Great job, for about  a tenth of the price.  Who doesn't  love that?
 Then over at The Heaps, she made this super cute wreath out of candy corn.  I LOVE CANDY CORN!!!!  I will be showing you soon some of my candy corn decor.  She also linked up a cute Halloween tray.
 Amy, over at Increasingly Domestic, made these super cute "Halloween Buddies" out of treat bottles.
 Krista,over at Stolen Moments of a Crafty Momma, made this super cute Menu out of a cookie sheet.  I am trying to get a menu put together and when I do, I want to make something like this. Cute and functional!
I love that all of you stop by and link up your cute craft things so that we can get ideas and be inspired.  Thanks for another great linking party!  I hope that this week's is even better!!

Here is my rules are:


  1. Must be something craftie.  This can be anything!  Projects, Craft Ideas, Organization Tips, Recipes, Ect. 
  2. Link only your post, if you link your blog or anything that you are selling will deleted.
  3. Anything that is negative or inappropriate will be deleted.
  4. Visit the other links and show some love!
  5. Please let others know about my linking party so that we can all enjoy in the fun.



Photobucket

3 comments:

Lolly Jane said...

thanks for hosting, happy tuesday (:

Amy C said...

Thanks for featuring my page. :) You asked what kind of board I used for my calendar, it's a 18x18 sheet metal board that I got from The Wood Connection.
Amy @ The Happy Scraps

Amy @ Increasingly Domestic said...

Thank you for featuring my Halloween Buddies:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails