First we have Ellen over at the Creative passage, you might remember her last project that I featured, her wool pumpkins. Well she used more wool for super cute flowers on her fall wreath. So Cute!
witch legs. I want to make some for my house. These are so fun and you can use them anywhere.
Next are these yummy cookies made by Jenna, over at Running Wild, from Cake mixes. If you haven't had these, you should try them. They are to die for!
drying rack. I have seen these on other blogs too and I really want one..... well when I get a laundry room.
spiderweb nachos, made over While He Was Napping, made by Krista. They look super fun and I bet taste super yummy too.
- Must be something craftie. This can be anything! Projects, Craft Ideas, Organization Tips, Recipes, Ect.
- Link only your post, if you link your blog or anything that you are selling will deleted.
- Anything that is negative or inappropriate will be deleted.
- Visit the other links and show some love!
- Please let others know about my linking party so that we can all enjoy in the fun.