Welcome to Tuesday Tell All.
I am not sure how this week is going to work. This new link site that I was using, is now charging. Dang it! I will be looking for another one! Till then we are going to do a text link. I am sorry!
I love how creative you all are. It is really amazing. So here are just a few!
Laurie, from over at Scene of the Grime, made this super cute frame with paint chips as the back ground.
Kelly, over at Living Craftily Ever After, made a super cute wreath.
Laurie, over at House to your Home, repainted a side table with some really fun paint!
Allie, over at What Allie's Making Now, made an amazing plate!
Shannon, over at Living Life On Purpose, shows us how to make a really cute bag.
So what have you been up too?
Here is my rules are:
- Must be something craftie. This can be anything! Projects, Craft Ideas, Organization Tips, Recipes, Ect.
- Link only your post, if you link your blog or anything that you are selling will deleted.
- Anything that is negative or inappropriate will be deleted.
- Please link up only one time per project. If you add it more then once I will delete it.
- Link up as many projects as you want.
- Visit the other links and show some love!
- Please let others know about my linking party so that we can all enjoy in the fun.