I love this time every week! You all have such cute projects. I have to tell you the truth I don't get into valentine's day. I know! It is sad. But I don't have a lot of decor for it and it looks really bare. So I kinda just skip it. But this week you all had super cute projects. So I think that I will make some for next year!
Another thing that I just wanted to mention. Not everyone has read my rules to the party. Which is hard because I have to delete their link. So take a few seconds and read the rules again, please. I know that it is very few of you guys. Please read them and follow them so we can have a great party! Thanks a bunch! Now let's get this party started!
Marie, over at Pinky Pink Princess, made a super cute scarf out of t-shirt.
Holly, over at Crafts by Holly, made a Splat Cover.
Lori, over at Paisley Passions, made an adorable Valentine Wreath.
Rachel, over at Holy Craft, made her husband a ring!
Jessica, over at Chapman Place, made a cute Corrugated Heart Door Decoration.
Here is my rules are:
- Must be something craftie. This can be anything! Projects, Craft Ideas, Organization Tips, Recipes, Ect.
- Link only your post, if you link your blog or anything that you are selling will deleted.
- Anything that is negative or inappropriate will be deleted.
- Please link up only one time per project. If you add it more then once I will delete it.
- Link up as many projects as you want.
- Visit the other links and show some love!
- Please let others know about my linking party so that we can all enjoy in the fun.