Make sure you stop over to my latest link party!

3.19.2010

Cards...& more cards!

Here are more cards.  The other day my bestest friend Audrey came over and we had a blast making cards.  She is so talented and I am going to see if she will send me some pictures of the cards that she did.  They were amazing!  I should have taken a picture of what it look like when we got done!  It looked like a tornado hit my craft room. 

 I have a lot of baby showers and things coming up.  Which I am super excited about.  I have some of the gifts already made (I will post those later)!  However, I am running way low on the cards.  So I thought I would make a few.  I love these.  My friend Audrey has a white ink pad and she let me use it.  I am in love with it!

Then April is one of the busiest birthday months for my family.  Oh ya, and IT"S MY BIRTHDAY!  Ok so if you know me, you know that I love presents.  I am not greedy, I love feeling like someone took the time to get me something.  I know I need to be better, But I love them!  My favorite card is the yellow one!  It is super bright.
I was looking through my stamps and I am thought that this would be cute to do something that I could give that is kinda whatever I need it for.  But thoughtful.  I thought this would do the trick.  I am really excited to use these cards and make tons more.  I want to use all of the scraps that I have! If you want to see more of my cards check it out HERE

Thanks for stopping by!  What one is your favorite card?  Let me know!


I am linking to Sunday -Tatertots and Jello, Keeping it Simple,

Monday- Sumo Sweet Stuff,
Tuesday-Today's Creative Blog, My Frugal Family
Wednesday- Blue Cricket
Thursday-Somewhat Simple, Life as Lori 
Friday- That's So Cuegly, Design-aholic, Poppies at Play,
 Saturday- My Scrappy Gifts
Photobucket

5 comments:

cAsSy said...

Your cards are so cute!

Crafty Mommy Diva said...

Cute - love the Oh Happy Day ones. thanks for linking up to Scrappy Saturdays!

Katie said...

The Oh Happy Days are so fun and colorful! They'll bring a smile to the face of whoever gets them for sure.

Andy Porter said...

I love your style Melissa. It's not over the crazy top embellishment, it just perfect cuteness. Is that a really a word? It doesn't have red dots under it, so I guess Google thinks so. Anyhoo, very very cute!! And hey, craft rooms are meant to be a crazy mess.

Thanks for linking!

XOXO,
Andy

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Melissa --
Cute cute cards. You are so talented!

OXO
Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails