A while back I got the idea to do a magnet board. One day I was out thrifting with my friend Katie and she told me about a sweet sale on huge frames at the Di. They were all half off, so of course I wanted to go. If I had more room I would have bought more then just one. But this is the one that I decided on.
Then my friend gave me a piece of sheet metal for my birthday. I covered it with brown burlap and glued it to the frame. I am so excited to for the new addition to my craft room.
Now on to the linking party!
Here is my rules are:
- Must be something craftie. This can be anything! Even recipes.
- Link only your post, if you link your blog or anything that you are selling will deleted.
- Anything that is negative or inappropriate will be deleted.
- Visit the other links and show some love!
- Please let others know about my linking party so that we can all enjoy in the fun.