Make sure you stop over to my latest link party!

7.30.2010

Feature Friday

Welcome back to Feature Friday!  I am so sorry that I am late today.  The flu has hit our house.  Yuck, I know.  How who,on to the cool projects.

LaDeeDa, Over at LaDeeDa Creation.  She is still trudging along on her 30 day journey of not stepping into a craft store.  I love this!  She linked three really cool projects this week.  The first project was this cool shirt.  She did it using bleach.  I know, cool huh?!

The next one she did was THIS cool project.  It was her grandma's old purse and she made it into this beautiful clutch.  I would love to have something like this.  So pretty and elegant. 
This is the last great project that she linked.  She made this paint brush holder, for all of her paint brushes.  I think this is such a great idea if you are like me and are always losing them.  Another great thing was that she made it from a placemat.
Stacy from Faith and Family, made this super cute Decorative Jewelry Jar.  She made it for her little girl, but this idea could be used for anything!
Laurie from Scene of the Grime, stopped by again and shared two project with us.  The first was this super funky Duct Tape letter.  With all the cool colors that they have this idea could have tons of different ways to do it.  I love how her turned out!
She also redid these tow plaques for her mom who loves music.  I never would have thought to do something like this.  I love the look, it looks like it was made this way!
This next project comes from a new friend, Clarissa, over at A Little Stone House.  She made this super cute hair accessory holder.  Someday when I have a cute little girl I will have one that looks pretty much like this one!  It turned out great!
This next idea I thought was genious.  If any of you know me, you know that I hate mail and papers all over.  Sara over at Sara's Little Dabblings, made this super cute paper organizer with a popsicle box, white paint, and tissue paper.
I am so excited about all of these ideas.  I am so grateful for your support on my little blog.  It is so fun to have people who are willing to take time out of your day to come over and visit.  See you next week and once again thanks for your patience.

Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails