Make sure you stop over to my latest link party!

7.14.2010

Tuesday Tell All #8

Welcome back!  Once again I am so thankful to your amazing comments.  They helped tons with my little blah week.

I am back and even though I had a bad week I did get some crafting done.  My mother in law gave me some pants that didn't fit her.  I tried them on and I like my pants really like my pants long.  These however, were really short on me and I felt really awkward.  I really liked the color of them and I didn't have any capri's that fit.  I rolled them for a while and they were way to hot!  I am a super hot body! Then I decided to try my hand at hemming.  I cut them off, then sewed the hem.  I can't even tell you how excited I am about them!  I wear them all the time.  They fit great and they are so cute.  Here is a picture of the final product!  Don't look at my chubby pastie white legs!
I will  be making another pair soon.

Another project that we have been trying to finish, but it was way bigger then I thought.  Over the weekend of the 4th of July we cleaned out the garage.  Now, this was a crazy idea!  It had been about 25 years since this was cleaned out.  My mother in law makes me laugh.  If she needs something and can't find it, she will just go and buy a new one. Needless to say,we found a lot and multiples of a things.

When we were talking about how to make more storage I came across this blog entry.  I was so excited to see this.  On House of Smith's.  This is her dad's house.  I wish that my hubbie wanted to keep the garage this clean!
I knew that it work amazingly in the garage.  Then I talked to my amazing hubbie and he reluctantly said that he would build it for me!  I am so happy about how they turned out!

Great huh!?  We were so tired that we just put whatever we could on the shelves to get it off the ground.

Here is also a sneak peek at some bookshelves that I am redoing.  I am so excited to do it!

I am linking to these parties.

Plus I am doing a linking party!  I know that today is Wednesday, but the linking parties will be on Tuesday.  I am so excited to do this.  My rules are:

  1. Must be something craftie.  This can be anything!  Even recipes. 
  2. Anything that is negative or inappropriate will be deleted.
  3. Visit the other links and show some love!
  4. Please let others know about my linking party so that we can all enjoy in the fun. 
Photobucket

6 comments:

Laurie in SC said...

Did your linky start this week? Oh well, I linked up a couple things anyway! Thanks for hosting and I'm sure I'll be back next week! Love Laurie from Scene of the Grime

Misty @Creative Itch said...

Your capris turned out cute! Thanks for linking @Creative Itch's "Sew Cute Tuesday"!

House of Smiths said...

I LOVE your garage!
It looks AWESOME! I'm so glad that this photo could inspire you!
Thanks for sharing :)
~Shelley

Laura Lynn said...

The garage looks great. Mine looks like a bomb went off in there. We need storage but are still working on the inside of the house. Someday!
Thanks for stopping by. Your blog is great - I'll be back to see how your bookshelves turn out!
Thanks,
Laura

Cassie said...

Can I just say it cracks me up, and I love it, that we read so many of the same blogs. I've had HOS in my fav. list forever now!

Hemming capris is fun huh? I tend to do it every summer to the pants I wore out in the winter.

La-Dee-da crafter said...

I love your capris! Thanks for hosting a linky party. So fun. Glad I found you!!!!
creationsbyladeeda.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails