Make sure you stop over to my latest link party!

7.23.2010

Feature Friday

I have to thank all of you that linked up  We had 4 different people this week!  I love to projects that were linked up.  I am going to start with Laurie over at Scene of the Grime, she is so talented and thinks outside the box.  Like with this cool man hole cover.  She saw it on the side of the road and had her kid put it in the car.  She then decided to put it on the back of the house with a rubber door mat that she spray painted  and cut up.
Then she also did Fabric Flower Pom Pom.  It was made from T-shirts.  They are fun bright colors and can be used a ton of different ways.

This week we had a new face here!  Her name is Brandi over at Tales of a Domestic Goddess.  She linked up some of her kitchen decor.  It is SO cute!  She did it Yellow, I  was not a fan of yellow.  But I think that this changed my mind!  I love this!

Another new face here is Emily over at Mile's ABC's.  She did an amazing job at redoing a desk for her daughter's room.  I would happily have this in my home!
Then LeDeeDa stopped by again to share in her 30 day craft challenge. She needed organize some of her craft items.   This is  what she came up with!  Genius.
She also linked up a great idea for dinner!  Burger Sliders.  I am going to do this for my hubbie and son.
Well thanks for linking up and all of you great ideas. I can't wait to see what other awesome projects and recipes .

Hope to see you next week!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Laurie in SC said...

Hi there! Just wanted to let you know that I just linked my post about My Craftie Life up to Cherished Treasure's Sunday Blog Love party! Here's the link:
http://cherishedtreasures-terry.blogspot.com/2010/07/sunday-blog-love-3rd-linky-party.html
Have a great Sunday and a wonderful week to come! Love Laurie from Scene of the Grime

Unknown said...

Great ideas! Looks like you guys had a fun party! Thanks for stopping by a dash of parsley!

mle said...

Hi Melissa! Thanks so much for the feature!! I'm hugely honored : )

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails