Make sure you stop over to my latest link party!

9.02.2010

Links I LOVE!

I saw this idea where you do links on your page that you love and why.  So I thought this was a great idea and I would love to do this here.  So here it goes.

If you are looking for a really cute craftie blog, check out House of Smith's.  Shelly is so cute and tons of fun.  I would love to have her as a neighbor.  She seams like she would be a blast to hang out with a lot!

Then if you want to have check out a blog where she blogs about real life, whether it is about cleaning or decor check out The Stories from A to Z.  She is super nice and has tons of info!

For all you mom's out there I have two blogs that I really like, Sister's Stuff and Brown Paper Packages.  They both have tons of fun stuff for your kids!  Plus Sister's Stuff does a weekly menu that you can follow.

This last past month I have been trying to get on a budget.  I have found a paper one budget and then an online one that I really like!  The paper one is at Frugal Mama, and then the online one is at zion's bank website,  it is called an EZBudget

So check them out and tell me what you think.  I am going to doing this every once in while and I hope that you share some too.
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails