Amy, over at The Happy Scraps, made this super cute Halloween Wreath. Check out her tutorial.
cardigan for a little girl. I got a little snicker with the picture of her daughter.
earrings from Scrabble pieces. I WANT a Scrabble set SOOOO bad! I can't find them anywhere, unless I want to buy them brand new. Grr.... But these are SO cute!
Subway Arts for her Pantry. I love this idea. I LOVE subway art.
Here is my rules are:
- Must be something craftie. This can be anything! Projects, Craft Ideas, Organization Tips, Recipes, Ect.
- Link only your post, if you link your blog or anything that you are selling will deleted.
- Anything that is negative or inappropriate will be deleted.
- Visit the other links and show some love!
- Please let others know about my linking party so that we can all enjoy in the fun.