Make sure you stop over to my latest link party!

9.21.2010

Tuesday Tell All #17

Is it Tuesday?  Dang, I am so sorry!  Life was really crazy yesterday!  Welcome to Tuesday Tell All.  I am really excited about today projects.  Once again, my hubbie picked them.  I love ALL of the projects this week.  Also that is the biggest party that we have had so far.  I am SO excited that we are getting more friends to stop by.

Amy, over at The Happy Scraps, made this super cute Halloween Wreath.  Check  out her tutorial.

Susie, over at Knit'n'Stitch, made this super cute cardigan for a little girl.  I got a little snicker with the picture of her daughter.
Misty, over at Creative Itch, made earrings from Scrabble pieces.  I WANT a Scrabble set SOOOO bad!  I can't find them anywhere, unless I want to buy them brand new.  Grr.... But these are SO cute!
Stephanie, over at Cre8tive Designs Inc,  made this amazing cute Subway Arts for her Pantry.  I love this idea.  I LOVE subway art.
Thanks for entering last week and I can't wait to see what you all have for me this week!

Here is my rules are:


  1. Must be something craftie.  This can be anything!  Projects, Craft Ideas, Organization Tips, Recipes, Ect. 
  2. Link only your post, if you link your blog or anything that you are selling will deleted.
  3. Anything that is negative or inappropriate will be deleted.
  4. Visit the other links and show some love!
  5. Please let others know about my linking party so that we can all enjoy in the fun.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Amy C said...

Thanks so much for featuring my wreath! :)

Misty @Creative Itch said...

Thanks for featuring my earrings!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails