Now on to the great projects this week. I loved all of them and can't wait to try the yummy recipes. Here is a few that I would love to feature.
My friend Laurie over at Scene of the Grime, showed us this great idea using pumpkins and candlesticks. I am excited to she linked up because I needed some ideas for my Halloween shelf.
baby blanket and burp clothes. I wish that she would have been around when I had my little boy. I LOVE THESE!!! I will be contacting her when I have my next one.
pumpkins made from a felt sweater. I think this is super cute. I wish that I had a orange felt sweater laying around to do this with.
baby shower gift. Dang, where were all of you when I had my cute little boy! I was super blessed and have tons of cute stuff that I got from all my sweet friends and family. But I love this idea!
Amy, over at The Happy Scraps, made this super cute magnet board. I love this idea.
Here is my rules are:
- Must be something craftie. This can be anything! Projects, Craft Ideas, Organization Tips, Recipes, Ect.
- Link only your post, if you link your blog or anything that you are selling will deleted.
- Anything that is negative or inappropriate will be deleted.
- Visit the other links and show some love!
- Please let others know about my linking party so that we can all enjoy in the fun.