Make sure you stop over to my latest link party!

1.31.2011

The February Challenage

I have been wanting to do this for a while.  I have heard of people who do a 30 day crafting with only what they have on hand.   Well I am here to say today is the start of that.  I will not be going to the DI (or Goodwill) to buy anything.  I will take things that are giving to me, but I can't buy anything.  


Here are a few things that are on my list for the month:
  • Fabric Flowers 
  • Baby blankets
  • Bibs
  • Bow Holder
  • Redo skirts into dresses
  • Headbands
  • Ruffle Bum Onsies
  • Scrapbooking
  • Cards
  • Flashcards
  • Finish my "beach bag" 

The sad thing is this is just a few things that I could  do with what I have on hand. If there is anything that you would like to see a tutorial for just let me know!  I will try to do tutorials for all of them.

Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails