Welcome back to Tuesday Tell All.
I am so excited that I remembered to get this post done! I am so excited about today's projects. This last week had such great ones! I had such a hard time picking.
Amy, over at Increasingly Domestic, made this super cute Circle Garland.
Clarissa Emily, over at a Little Stone House, redid a frame and made a Chalk Magnet Board.
Suzie, over at Stay Calm and Sew Something, is making a Wedding Dress. Yes, you read that right! It is amazing! I can't wait to see it done. She shows us how to make petal shelves.
Terra, over at Mama Says Sew, made this amazing Tied Circle Shirt.
Julie, over at Singing Three Little Birds, made super cute Heart Onesies.
Here is my rules are:
- Must be something craftie. This can be anything! Projects, Craft Ideas, Organization Tips, Recipes, Ect.
- Link only your post, if you link your blog or anything that you are selling will deleted.
- Anything that is negative or inappropriate will be deleted.
- Please link up only one time per project. If you add it more then once I will delete it.
- Link up as many projects as you want.
- Visit the other links and show some love!
- Please let others know about my linking party so that we can all enjoy in the fun.