Make sure you stop over to my latest link party!

1.18.2011

I Heart Target!!

If you knew my hubbie you would know that he is a huge hunter.  Well last night he wanted to go to Sportman's Warehouse.  I told him that I  would run over to Target and check to see if they had anything on clearance that I would like to get.  I told him that I was more just pricing then anything.

I just found out this last week that it is about 95% sure that I will be having a baby girl!  Which we are so excited.... but I have very little girl stuff since I have a little boy.  So was looking around at all the cute girl stuff and just saw the dollar signs.  I was getting a little overwhelmed.

Then I found an area that had some clearance items.  Needless to say, I could have spent about $60.  But that was not in the budget.  So instead I only spent $34.  This is what I was about to get!

This would be a crib set which includes a  crib comforter, bumper,and crib  sheet.  Now the night I found out I was having a girl, I looked on line for crib sets.  The one that I fell in love with was about $175.  Well this one was ....$12.49.  Yep, you read that right.  The Pj's there were only $1.74. 



Then I found some clothes.  I was so excited because they were so inexpensive!  I could have bought so much more, but I restrained myself.  Here is what I got for under $9.  I feel in love with that onesie.
  Then I found a couple of random things.  I got 2 packages of  safety plug protectors for $0.83 each. Which is great because my son just decided it was cool to play with plugs. I also got two sippy cups for $1.72!  I was so excited!

  So at this moment I love Target.  Now my hubbie on the other hand, he just laughed and said, " I thought you were just checking prices."  Well..... I guess I shouldn't price check. 
Photobucket

7 comments:

EllensCreativePassage said...

Don't you just love Target clearance??!!

Amy C said...

I love Target also! And they do have the very best clearance items too!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your little girl first and foremost, and congrats as well for the deals you snagged to outfit her. Wonderful sets.

Anonymous said...

Oh congratulations to you about having a girl! What awesome deals you found too! You were meant to go into "Tarjay" when you did!

Marie@Procrastinating in Pink said...

Awesome find! Love the comforter!! I love Target!!

The Hanson's said...

I have to say I'm impressed! I am a clearance shopper as well, but you got some awesome deals! You have also made me want to go to Target and buy cute girlie things!

Lil Man and Mommy said...

New follower. Those are some great finds! Makes me want to run out to target (if it wasn't so crappy out - been pouring all day).

http://cestlaviewhenbabymakes3.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails