Make sure you stop over to my latest link party!

1.25.2011

Tuesday Tell All #31

Welcome to Tuesday Tell All!  


I hope you all had a great week.  I always get so excited to see what you guys have been working on.  Plus I am excited to say that I have a few things that I have been working on!  I can't wait to finish some of them so I can show them off!

Suzy, over at Suzy Artsy Craftsy Sitcom, made Homemade Conversation Hearts.
Over at the Junkstore, made a purse out of a pillow case.
Aj, over at The "J" Family, redid an amazing dresser for a kitchen island.
Shannon,over at Living My Life On Purpose, made a super cute heart wreath.



Chelsea, over at Crafter's Anonymous Club, made a CD book.  I love this idea!


Here is my rules are:
  1. Must be something craftie.  This can be anything!  Projects, Craft Ideas, Organization Tips, Recipes, Ect. 
  2. Link only your post, if you link your blog or anything that you are selling will deleted.
  3. Anything that is negative or inappropriate will be deleted.
  4. Please link up only one time per project.  If you add it more then once I will delete it.  
  5. Link up as many projects as you want.
  6. Visit the other links and show some love!
  7. Please let others know about my linking party so that we can all enjoy in the fun.




Photobucket

4 comments:

Sew Me Mine said...

sorry i posted twice :(

Laurie in SC said...

Melissa, thanks as always for the fab linky party! Come on over and enter to win some super awesome TapeSwell decorative tape - so many crafting possibilities!
http://sceneofthegrime.blogspot.com/2011/01/decorative-tape-giveaway.html

Suzy Myers said...

Thanks so much for featuring my Conversation Hearts!! You made my day!

suzy

Chelsea said...

Thanks so much for the Feature!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails