Make sure you stop over to my latest link party!

1.13.2011

How do you?

I am in need of your help...

I am in a blah!  

I think that those of us who don't like  snow get this way around this time of year.  Christmas is over and the weather is not the best.  I have no desire to decorate the area where we live.  

So what I  was wondering, is how do you get back is the swing of crafting.  Also I am 4 months pregnant and I have a 2 1/2 year old that is potty training!  So help.  

How do you make time to do the things that you love?  

I think this is the never ending question that we have a  mother!

Just let me know what you think.  Thanks!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Michelle @ Dream Home DIY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle @ Dream Home DIY said...

Oh we are in the same decor "funk". We gave ourselves December off and cannot seem to get back on the horse this January.

Mrs. Brittany said...

I'm not a mom yet, but we're trying!!... But here's my two cents anyhow:
We're also housing a missionary family with us right now, a 7 month pregnant mom, a dad, and a 3 year old (today's his 3rd birthday actually!) and their dog, (along with our two dogs and a cat).

needless to say: (but I'll say it anyway).....I've learned a lot! :):):) She naps when he naps, she wakes up early to do her devotionals, and she keeps calm. She is patient and takes life one step at a time, it's refreshing to sit with her :) She makes time for the things that are important, like: sleep, reading the Bible, and talking on the phone with her friends. It makes her a better mom, I think :)
-Brittany
lifeyasadiywifey.blogspot.com/

rockin"y"s said...

If you can sit in the sun for a little bit every day. Some how getting this light helps a little. Plus if you can get up earlier then when your boy does, so you can have you time. At the end of the day I know that I am worn out and cann't think of doing any crafting. This is hard too, because all I want to do is sleep, but I know that if I wake up then go back to sleep its harder to get going.

Also I have taken to just writing 4 things down that I want to accomplish that day. That seems to help me get out of my funk. Then bringing in bright spring colors either in a picture, flowers, blanket etc. also help.

Gail said...

You are creating.....people. You will have plenty of time to make crafts. Believe me. Use this time to gather your thoughts and look for inspiration. When you get back to crafts you will do amazing things.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails