1 c. peanut butter 6 c. Rice Krispie cereal
1 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips 1 c. butterscotch chips
* Prepare a 13x9 inch pan with cooking spray and set aside.
* In a large pot, over medium heat, cook syrup and sugar together until sugar is dissolved and the combined mixture begins to boil. Stir frequently.
* Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter, mixing well.
* Add cereal and stir until coated evenly with peanut butter mixture. Press mixture into prepared 13x9 pan and set aside.
* In a small pan, over low heat, melt all the chips together, stirring constantly. Spread melted chips over cereal mixture and let sit until firm.
* Cool and cut into bars.
Now I wish that I could tell you this is my recipe. It's not, I am not sure where I got it. But it is to die for! I honestly could make it and hid the pan and eat them all myself. But I don't (most of the time).