Make sure you stop over to my latest link party!

8.01.2010

Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats

1 c. light corn syrup                              1 c. sugar
1 c. peanut butter                                  6 c. Rice Krispie cereal
1 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips            1 c. butterscotch chips

* Prepare a 13x9 inch pan with cooking spray and set aside.
* In a large pot, over medium heat, cook syrup and sugar together until sugar is dissolved and the combined mixture begins to boil. Stir frequently.
* Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter, mixing well.
* Add cereal and stir until coated evenly with peanut butter mixture. Press mixture into prepared 13x9 pan and set aside.
* In a small pan, over low heat, melt all the chips together, stirring constantly. Spread melted chips over cereal mixture and let sit until firm.
* Cool and cut into bars.


Now I wish that I could tell you this is my recipe.  It's not, I am not sure where I got it.  But it is to die for!  I honestly could make it and hid the pan and eat them all myself.  But I don't (most of the time).

Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails