Welcome back! I am so excited that you have stopped by to see what everyone has to offer and link up your amazing projects! I also finally made new buttons and I am still working on getting the code box.
Let start by what we saw last week!
LaDeeDa, stopped by to keep us posted about her challenge. She is almost done and I am so excited for her! This is one of her last projects in this challenge. She made a Message in a bottle out of felt. How cute!
play and take kitchen. I LOVE this idea. I live in a basement and love things that I can fold and put away!
Laurie, over at Scene of the Grime, linked up a few projects. I love this first project. I am really weird, I am not into sea shells like everyone is. But I do love coral. Laurie, found some at walmart for $8. Hello! I would have never thought to look there.
spray painted a ring that was gold to silver, it looks amazing!
coupon organizer that you can win! Head over and check it out!
Clarissa Emily, from A Little Stone House, linked an amazing charm necklaces. She does a great tutorial on how to make them and you can make them super personal.
Mummy Crafts, she made a super cute tote bag. I love bags and I would love this one!
Here is my rules are:
- Must be something craftie. This can be anything! Projects, Craft Ideas, Organization Tips, Recipes, Ect.
- Link only your post, if you link your blog or anything that you are selling will deleted.
- Anything that is negative or inappropriate will be deleted.
- Visit the other links and show some love!
- Please let others know about my linking party so that we can all enjoy in the fun.