Make sure you stop over to my latest link party!

8.13.2010

Fabulous Friday

The other day I wanted to buy oreos.  Then I remembered how yummy mine are.  I had just organized some of our storage and saw that I had all of the stuff.  I made them and they are so delicious.  They also are super fast to make.  Which is super important to me!  

I just have one warning, they are so sweet that you can only eat one or two.  Let me know what you think when you make them.


Cookies
2 Boxes of Chocolate Cake Mix (I use a Chocolate Fudge)
4 Eggs
3/4 C oil


Mix together.  Roll into quarter size balls and place on a greased cookie sheet.  Bake @ 350 degree for 8-10 mins


Frosting
8 oz Cream Cheese
2 2/3 C Powder Sugar
1 tbs. Vallina


Mix together.


Wait for cookies to cool and frost.  Then grab a cup of milk and enjoy!


Makes 20 medium size cookies.




Photobucket

2 comments:

Jess @ Frugal with a Flourish said...

Those sound delicious! Mmmm! I need to go make some dinner before I get too hungry!

Katie A. said...

by the way thank you for putting this on. I had to make them that day and ate a whole bunch! Love them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails