Make sure you stop over to my latest link party!

8.03.2010

Tuesday Tell All #10

Welcome, Welcome!  It is Tuesday Tell All
I am so excited to see what you all have for me today.  I don't have a huge project for you today.  But I was so surprised at how this ugly frame turned from  drab to fab!
Ugh!  I know.  I thought that they were awful.  But I knew that they were dieing to be pretty!

So this is what I did.  I sprayed them with primer and  then sprayed them with glossy white.  I usually don't like white.  But I loved the curves and the pretty frames.  
I know, gorgeous huh?!


Alright!  Now it is your turn.  Have turned something from drab to fab?  If so show me!

Now on to the linking party!

Here is my rules are:
  1. Must be something craftie.  This can be anything!  Even recipes. 
  2. Link only your post, if you link your blog or anything that you are selling will deleted.
  3. Anything that is negative or inappropriate will be deleted.
  4. Visit the other links and show some love!
  5. Please let others know about my linking party so that we can all enjoy in the fun. 
 I will be doing Feature Friday every week.  I can't wait till to see what you guys have for me. 


Photobucket

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Amazing what a little paint will do! Nice job!

Clarissa Emily said...

Melissa~ I've been trying to link up to your party and keep getting an error message. Are others having this problem as well? Let me know~
~Clarissa

Clarissa Emily said...

Yay! It finally let me! Happy day! :)

Kimmy said...

I love what you did with the frames! The detail in them is gorgeous!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment! I have joined your party too :)

Jess @ Frugal with a Flourish said...

Those frames look great! Thanks for inviting me!

slovelady said...

I have linked up my projects! Thank You for taking the time to stop by and comment on them!

Jen said...

Love the frames! they look so great painted white!

Marty said...

Gotta love that paint=) I came upon you from power of paint party and joined your party as well=))
Thanks!!

Marie@Procrastinating in Pink said...

I love the frames! Great redo! I'm you newest follower! Loving your blog!

Anonymous said...

The frames turned out great! I love redoing frames. its a simple redo that adds so much to a room. thanks for linking with 6 inches of ribbon

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails