Make sure you stop over to my latest link party!

11.09.2010

Tuesday Tell All #23


Welcome! 

I really can't believe how fast each week goes by and it is time for Tuesday Tell All!  I always get so excited to see what you all have been up too.  I promise that soon I will take pictures of all the cute stuff that I have been doing.  Life has been crazy busy and I think that it is just going to get crazier.  Any who!  Enough about me!  Let's see some of the great projects where linked up.

Let's start with the Sheri, over at Twitterpated with Paper, has an amazing craft room that she showed us!  Yes, I had to wipe the drool off of my computer.   Someday.....
Amy, over at The Happy Scraps, link up this super cute apron!  I think I am in love! 
Mummy Craft link up this great tutorial on baby singlets.  This was amazing.  I want to do some.

Leslie, over at Rustic Whimsy, link her Family Rules.  I love this idea, so cute!
Finally, Terra over at Mama Say Sew, made this really cute scrap quilt.  I think it turned out great.

Thanks again to all of you who make this party great.  You all mean a lot to me and that you would take the time to come over and link up!

Here is my rules are:
  1. Must be something craftie.  This can be anything!  Projects, Craft Ideas, Organization Tips, Recipes, Ect. 
  2. Link only your post, if you link your blog or anything that you are selling will deleted.
  3. Anything that is negative or inappropriate will be deleted.
  4. Please link up only one time per project.  If you add it more then once I will delete it.  
  5. Link up as many projects as you want.
  6. Visit the other links and show some love!
  7. Please let others know about my linking party so that we can all enjoy in the fun.



Photobucket

3 comments:

Lolly Jane said...

Super cute idea's! Thanks for hosting :)

Kathleen said...

Thanks for hosting! This is going to be fun.

CraftyMummy said...

Thanks for featuring my tutorial! And thanks for hosting again ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails