I hope that you all had a great Christmas and where able to get where you were going. We had a great one and I can't wait to see what you have to show me this week!
Jo, at Smile Monsters, did a great tutorial on glitter ornaments.
Over at Going's on at the Glenn's, she made aprons out of old jeans.
Ellen, over at Creative Passage, made this amazing quilt. I would love to be the owner of this!
Shannon, over at Living My Life On Purpose, made a cute vanity for her daughter. I love how creative it is!
Over at Keep It Simple, she made Fun Bubble Magnets. I love the tin idea.
Here is my rules are:
- Must be something craftie. This can be anything! Projects, Craft Ideas, Organization Tips, Recipes, Ect.
- Link only your post, if you link your blog or anything that you are selling will deleted.
- Anything that is negative or inappropriate will be deleted.
- Please link up only one time per project. If you add it more then once I will delete it.
- Link up as many projects as you want.
- Visit the other links and show some love!
- Please let others know about my linking party so that we can all enjoy in the fun.