Make sure you stop over to my latest link party!

12.28.2010

Tuesday Tell All #28

Welcome back!  

I hope that you all had a great Christmas and where able to get where you were going.  We had a great one and I can't wait to see what you have to show me this week!

Jo, at Smile Monsters, did a great tutorial on glitter ornaments. 


Over at Going's on at the Glenn's, she made aprons out of old jeans. 
Ellen, over at Creative Passage, made this amazing quilt.  I would love to be the owner of this!
Shannon, over at Living My Life On Purpose, made a cute vanity for her daughter.  I love how creative it is!
Over at Keep It Simple, she made Fun Bubble Magnets.  I love the tin idea.

Alright, let see what you have for me this week!!


Here is my rules are:
  1. Must be something craftie.  This can be anything!  Projects, Craft Ideas, Organization Tips, Recipes, Ect. 
  2. Link only your post, if you link your blog or anything that you are selling will deleted.
  3. Anything that is negative or inappropriate will be deleted.
  4. Please link up only one time per project.  If you add it more then once I will delete it.  
  5. Link up as many projects as you want.
  6. Visit the other links and show some love!
  7. Please let others know about my linking party so that we can all enjoy in the fun.



Photobucket

1 comment:

Lori@Paisley Passions said...

Thanks for hosting the linky party :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails