Make sure you stop over to my latest link party!

1.27.2010

Di Lamp to Die for Lamp

So I didn't get a picture of the lamp by itself
or when I primed it. Silly me! But when
you are spray painting something that you are not
going to distress, make sure you prime!
This is the process of spray painting. When spray painting
make sure you have tons of newspaper down. I learned
that the hard way. Plus make sure to move it once in a
while so that it doesn't stick to the newspaper.

This is the finish lamp.

And here it is with the lamp shade.
This lamp cost $4.00 total.  I love a good redo!

I am linking to http://www.somewhatsimple.com
Photobucket

7 comments:

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

awww, it's sooo darn cute!
gail

Emily {Frilly Details} said...

How Cute!!! Great job :)

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

I have a lamp base that looks just like that one that I paid $20 for at target- you got an awesome deal!!!

Maryann @ Domestically-Speaking said...

Looks great... the shade you chose looks great with it. Thanks for joining the Power of Paint Party (POPP).

Leanne said...

I love paint. It can transform almost anything into something beautiful. Great job!

Melanie@Crafty Cupboard said...

You are right- that is to die for! I love it. And the ribbon addition? Perfect.
Thanks for stopping by the blog! Leave a link if you end up making the banner- I'll post it!

Anonymous said...

I love this! The bow really gives it something extra while still keeping it simple. So cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails