Make sure you stop over to my latest link party!

1.21.2010

A quick clean!

I don't know if I am the only one, but I don't think so.  I have the cleaning bug.  Now I have to take advantage of that because I don't always have that.  For some reason the last couple days I have had it.  I want to clean everything.  I did all the laundry, including the sheets and rugs.  Tomorrow is the blankets.  Part of the reason for all the cleaning was I had the flu last week and I don't want my little family to get it.

Long story short I wanted to show the difference of a quick clean.  You know the kind that only take a few mins. But somedays just feel like they take an hour so you don't do them.

We have an older home, with tons of awkward storage.  So I have had to be really creative how put things. We have a tiny utility closet.  So everything must be just right or it is a mess! 

Here is the before:


Here is the after:


Now I know that is still looks like a tight squeeze, but everything has a place and it is such a blessing to have it!  I hope that encourages you to tackle those little things that will help you feel a little more organized. 


Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails