Make sure you stop over to my latest link party!

7.01.2010

Had a bad day, so I went shopping.

Yesterday was kinda a bad day, but it was a fablous day for shopping at the Di!  I could have easily spent over $50.  But I restrained myself.  However, I bought tons of really fun stuff.  I am so super exited!  I have allready decorated with some of it.  I will have to show you pictures later.

I couldn't believe when I found this.  It was marked $3.00.  Wahooo!!  You will please jump into my cart!!!

Then I found this great basket. This was only $1.50.


Then there is this awesome magnet board.  I am going to put this in son's room and then get some alphabet magnets for it.  He will love it.


I have been looking for mirrors and this is actually a tray.  I am going to be making it into a hanging mirror.  I also want to spray it white.


Then I found these for just $3.00.  I really like the paper on them, but it is kinda torn and our bathroom is not pink.  I am going to spray paint them brown. 

I have been decorating our bathroom and wanted some cute containers to put my stuff in.  I did a little girl squeal when I found these.

 I found another one, but it was shaped like a bell, I don't think that is what I am looking for.  I got a chuckle.

I saved the best for last.  I saw this and I feel in love.  I normally don't like chickens, but this one I had to have.


It is actually a bank, but I will be using it in our kitchen when we move.  Till then I will have to find somewhere to have it!  

Bad day, but great day shopping. I will be doing a linking party on Tuesday, make sure you stop by and link up.  I am really excited.  I have never had a link party, so this should be fun.  I can't wait to see your projects!!
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails