Make sure you stop over to my latest link party!

7.19.2010

Feature Friday

I want  to start off by thanking the 3 people that linked up to my very first linking party! 
I had some much fun looking at the such cute projects that you guys did. 

I want to highlight all the projects that were linked up.  They were all so fun!  

The first person to link up was Laurie from Scene of the Crime.  She has some really fun projects that she has done.  She linked up her silver leafed sea shell that  she made for a fraction of the price. Check it out HERE.

She also linked up this great idea to dress up your windows.  I have never seen anything like this.  This looks to elegant.  I loved how hers turned out. Check them out HERE  She shows you exactly how to make these yourself.

The next one to link up was April over at You, Me & The Kid. She did these super cute drink koozies for a girl's weekend.  They turned out so cute.  You should check them out HERE.  I love the bright colors!

Then LaDeeDa over at  LaDeeDa Creations stopped by to show us some of her really cute projects.  She is doing a 30 day challenge where she doesn't step into a crazy store for 30 days!  I think that is such a great idea and I should do this.  I have so many project that need to get done.  

She did that cutest bow tie for a little boys birthday party.  I need some of these for church for my little one.  
I love her cute little model!  

She also did a vintage dice for a her office.  I love this idea of super cute storage.
She also did a purse from a men's shirt.  I have a shirt that didn't fit my brother in law and 
I loved the colors.  So I kept it. I think I will try something like this!  

I love the ruffles.  I think she did such a great job.
This idea is genius!  I can't ever tell you how great this is!  It is a Traveling Makeup Bag made from a zip lock baggie!  Hello, why didn't I think of this!

That you so much for sharing all of your great projects.  I can't  wait to see what great projects that will be linked up this week.  Also I am working on a button for all of your guys to put on your blog!  

Hope to see you tomorrow.


Photobucket

3 comments:

Laurie in SC said...

Melissa, thanks for sharing my project and the other ones, too! The other projects were too cool and I'm so glad I got to see them. Looking forward to this week's party, think I'll invite some of my bloggy friends, too! Thanks for the party and have a wonderful week! Love Laurie from Scene of the Grime

Laurie in SC said...

I just blogged about you, your adorable blog, and your fun new linky party!!! Here's the link:
http://sceneofthegrime.blogspot.com/2010/07/get-crafty-with-fun-new-linky.html
Looking forward to tomorrow!
Laurie from Scene of the Grime

La-Dee-da crafter said...

I feel so special. Thank you for blogging about my little ole' craft projects and its fun to see my girl(dog), Hope on your blog. She is my baby. I linked another project. The challenge continues. 22 more days!!!!!!!!
creationsbyladeeda.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails