Make sure you stop over to my latest link party!

8.06.2010

Fabulous Friday!

Welcome to Fabulous Friday!  

I am so excited and I hope that you all are too!

Ok, I have a huge confession!  I am not a good cook at all.............In fact I am terrible!  To prove this fact I am going to share a little story with you.  On Sunday (Yes, this last Sunday) I was craving chocolate, so I decided to make these yummy brownies that mom use to make when we were younger.  I started making them and realized that I didn't have any eggs.  After a quick trip to the neighbors I got it done.  I was so excited when I pulled them out of the oven. I cut them while they were still warm and popped it in my mouth.  In less then 5 second I was spitting it out!  It tasted terrible.  I went back and read that recipe to see what I did wrong.  I only forgot the SUGAR!!! Who forget sugar in a dessert recipe!!! I DO!!

Now that you know really how bad I am.  I will share with you the yummy recipes that I actually make.  We had Beef enchiladas tonight.  They are so good and they are so easy.  My hubbie actually like to help me.  He thinks that it is really fun to cook them with me.  I know, I am so lucky!

Super Easy Enchiladas

1 Lb Hamburger
Any Kind of Enchilada sauce
Tortillas (You can use any size, I use the regular ones)
Cheese (To your taste, I use tons)
Chili Seasoning (Optional)
Green Bell Peppers (Optional)

Brown Hamburgers with Onions and Green Bell Pepper.  Drain off the grease.  Add enough sauce to coat the meat well.  Warm up your tortillas in microwave then dip in sauce and coat both sides well.  You can use a pie tin or a plate that has a ridge.  Add a few spoon fulls of meat mixture to center of tortilla as well as shredded cheese.  Roll up the tortilllas in the pan.Add more sauce and cheese to the top.
Place in over at 350 degree for about 20 mins.  Just long enough to melt the cheese.

 Let it cool for a few mins.  Then ENJOY!





Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails