Make sure you stop over to my latest link party!

2.28.2011

My Crushes!

I was blog surfing and I saw this really cut idea where you tell about your crushes.  So I thought that I would share a little bit about me!

My biggest crush that I have is.....

My super handsome hubbie and my super cute little boy!  Please soon I have will have another crush to add to this picture!

My Blog crush....

My TV Crush is....
Castle.  It is such a good show!

My movie crush is....
This is the best love story of all!


Next, would have to be my hunk crush!
Yes, ladies that would be Hugh Jackman!  Yum, I know!

Then, there is my candy crush.....
 Blueberry Truffle
 Milk Chocolate Bordeaux.... My mouth is watering!

My Baby crush is....
Little headbands with flowers! 
What are you crushing on?  Let me know!

Photobucket

1 comment:

cAsSy said...

I will have to post this on my blog! Your little man and big man are cute! I can't wait for our little surprise to get here. I am so ready to add a cute bundle of awesome to our family.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails