Make sure you stop over to my latest link party!

2.15.2011

Tuesday Tell All #34

Welcome welcome! 

I love this time every week!  You all have such cute projects.  I have to tell you the truth I don't get into valentine's day.  I know!  It is sad.  But I don't have a lot of decor for it and it looks really bare.  So I kinda just skip it. But this week you all had super cute projects.  So I think that I will make some for next year! 

Another thing that I just wanted to mention.  Not everyone has read my rules to the party.  Which is hard because I have to delete their link.  So take a few seconds and read the rules again, please.  I know that it is very few of you guys.  Please read them and follow them so we can have a great party!  Thanks a bunch!  Now let's get this party started!

Marie, over at Pinky Pink Princess, made a super cute scarf out of t-shirt.
Holly, over at Crafts by Holly, made a Splat Cover.
Lori, over at Paisley Passions, made an  adorable Valentine Wreath.
Rachel, over at Holy Craft, made her husband a ring!
Jessica, over at Chapman Place, made a cute Corrugated Heart Door Decoration.

Here is my rules are:
  1. Must be something craftie.  This can be anything!  Projects, Craft Ideas, Organization Tips, Recipes, Ect. 
  2. Link only your post, if you link your blog or anything that you are selling will deleted.
  3. Anything that is negative or inappropriate will be deleted.
  4. Please link up only one time per project.  If you add it more then once I will delete it.  
  5. Link up as many projects as you want.
  6. Visit the other links and show some love!
  7. Please let others know about my linking party so that we can all enjoy in the fun.





Photobucket

3 comments:

L Simonson said...

WOW! Thanks for featuring my black and white polka dot wreath!!! :) Also, thanks for hosting your party. Looks like the linky isn't up yet, I will come back and check later.

~Lori @ Paisley Passions

Jenn Erickson said...

Melissa, thank you so much for the linky party. So glad I found it on the list over at Allie Makes. I completely understand your frustrations with people not following the simple guidelines. I have the same problem at my linky party. Hopefully your nicely worded reminder will get everyone back in the right spirit. To your continued success, Jenn/Rook No. 17

The Loops said...

Hi! I'm your newest follower. I'd love for you to come visit!

http://theloops13.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails