Make sure you stop over to my latest link party!

9.03.2010

Fabulous Friday

Welcome to Fabulous Friday!  I have a yummy recipe for you.  I LOVE this marinate.  Growning up this was one of the only meats that I would eat.  I have not a huge meat eater and I would eat this any time it was made.

We would purchase turkey tenders and use this marinate.  Now in the recipe it calls for marinating over night.  This is important.  You can do it before, but it will not taste as good.

I was kinda stumped today.  What kind of recipes do you want to know about?  I have a few fall one that I am so excited!  But help me out and tell me what you want.



Turkey Marinating

1 part Soy Sauce
1 part Oil
2 Parts 7 up
1/2-3/4 tsp. Garlic Podwer

Mix, pour over meat, store in fridge over night,  mixing or turning occasionally.  It works great in a seal able plastic.

* One can of pop (1 1/2 Cups, 3/4 cup oil, and 3/4 cup soy sauce will do about 5 pounds of meat very well.

Enjoy!  Let me know if you try this and what you think.
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails