Make sure you stop over to my latest link party!

9.24.2010

Fabulous Friday


Welcome to Fabulous Friday!  I really love today recipe!  I never liked anything but mashed potatoes. Now that I am a little older and have better taste buds, I love this recipe!  It is super easy and it even freeze well.  My mom always made extra and it would already be made up.  We even made some right before I had my baby and that came in so handy!


Lasagna

1-2 8 Oz pkg of lasagna noodles.  (I like the Regular width noodles instead of the wide noodle.)
2 lbs of hamburger
2 Garlic Cloves- Crushed
1- 8 oz Tomato Sauce
½ C Minced Onions
1-2 ½ C Diced tomatoes (I use one can of tomatoes)
½ t. Salt
¼ t. Pepper
1 t.- 1 ½ t. Ground oregano
½ lb Mozzarella cheese or amount you desire.
Parmesan cheese

Cook noodles 30 mins, Brown hamburger.  Stir in tomatoes and rest of ingredients.  Cook 15- 20 mins.  Layer noodles, sauce, cheese.  Top with parmesan cheese.  Cook at 350 degrees until cheese melts.

This makes a 9*13 pan plus a little extra to put into individual pans to freeze.  Even if there are only 2 in the family it’s good to cook this up and freeze any leftovers in small containers.

This recipe is from My Aunt June. 

I hope that you enjoy and let me know if you try it and what you think.
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails