Make sure you stop over to my latest link party!

9.07.2010

Homemade Cleaners

Lately, I have been wanting to make this with natural cleaners and I want to save money.  I tried out making my own Baby wipes and I LOVE THEM!!!!   The are so easy to make and they are dirt cheap.  I have had a few friends and my sister in law make them and they also really like them. 
I have also found some other recipes that I want to make.

The first is Homemade Sanitizing Wipes.  I am really excited about this.  I have to say this one will still have a chemical.  But it is still really cheap.  I found this recipe over at  The Hand Me Down House  and I can't wait to try it! 

Then I just found this one not to long ago.  It is Dishwasher Detergent over at New Nostalgia.  We didn't need it in our last house because we didn't have a dishwasher.  I can't wait to do this one soon!

I also found a great recipe for Homemade Laundry Detergent.  Now this one I have a kinda wierd reason for this.  I got a really bad rash when I was pregnant with my little one and I couldn't get it to go away till I changed my laundry detergent.  I use purex so far.  But I would love to try this.  My aunt does it and loves it!

I am way excited, I was wondering though.  Do you any of you do any cool homemade cleaners?  I would love to get some different recipes.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Jenna Scott said...

I've made homemade laundry detergent. I got sick of buying it because I have two (young) men living with me, and they do laundry a LOT. (They both had no where to go so until they get on their feet, they're stuck at my house!) I had the hardest time getting the guys to use it, not even my husband wanted to because it wasn't the "real deal". It was super easy though, and smells great! Sometimes it gets a little sticky though so I have to add water to my mix. I got the recipe from my friend Steph:

http://stephanie-tobler.blogspot.com/2010/05/2-detergent.html

Clarissa Emily said...

I wish I could make my own laundry detergent! I've tried lots of different recipes and I always break out in hives! :( I have to buy Costco brand liquid detergent. Alas... but dish soap...that I can do! Fun stuff! Hey~ I'm having a giveaway on my blog! Come enter to win! Have a faboo day!
~Clarissa @ A Little Stone House

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails