Make sure you stop over to my latest link party!

12.08.2009

My Christmasie House

Alright!  This is our humble house this Christmas season.

Let's start with the tree

Ok so, our star is really ugly and I have been trying to spray paint it and now I hate it even more.  *Sigh*  I know that it needs more spice.  We don't have the funds to get more stuff, I am doing with what I have!

Next is a sweet table that my mom gave to me.  She is redoing her layout and it won't fit.  Thank goodness!  I love it!  This has all of the stuff that is child proof.  I have a one year old that is 33 inches tall.  So I needed things that wouldn't break.


Then there is my precious shelf!  I got it off of a KSL classified, it was only $40 and it was in perfect condition.  I went to a craft fair and it was almost triple that!  Whew, I am glad I snatched it up and have never regretted it!

Then our side table

Our Armoire, I also bought off of KSL Classified. By the time I went to pick it up only 3 hours later she has a list of 15 people that wanted it.  She had more but told them it was a ready sold.


 So the top I have three square glass jar that I filled with leftover ornaments.  They weren't tall enough for my liking so I put two DVD cases under each one.  Then some garland and the Merry Christmas sign is my mom's.  She wasn't going to use it.  Then the sleighs are from Bath and Body Works for like $.25 each after Christmas sales.  The ornament that I hung on the door was a gift.

This little wreath I made when I was little.  It is made from a medal ring,  green ribbon, a little bow, a small bell (which you can't see) and some string to hang it.  Great kid craft for snowy days like today.  Well if you have the stuff!

I never decorated the bathroom for holidays, but I had extra and I didn't like what was on the back of the toilet so this is what happens!

I hope you enjoyed my tour of my Christmas decor.  If you have any questions just let me know and I would be more then happy to help!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails