Make sure you stop over to my latest link party!

12.09.2009

Show and Tell...

Over @ Blue cricket designs they are hosting a Show and Tell Party.


I wanted to show off some of my Christmas decor.


This is an old window that my brother gave to me.  My mom let me borrow the star till I could get a wreath of my own.


This is the top of my armoire.  The Merry Christmas is my mom (don't you just loves moms).  The sleighs I got at Bath and Body Works after Christmas sell for $.25.  Then the glass containers came from Tai Pan for just a couple of bucks.  Then I filled them with left over ornaments.

  This wreath I made when I was little.  It is made from a metal ring and ribbon.  Super easy!


Last but not least!  My shelf!  This is one of my favorite things in our house.  The decorations are from every where.  The Santa was given to me a work Christmas party, White elephant.  Then the Believe sign I got from Tai Pan.  The garland and ornaments I were extra.  The tree and candle stick holders came from the good old DI.  We don't have a fireplace in this house (we will in the next!) So the stocking were hung here.

I hope you enjoyed and next time I will have some super cute things!  I have tons of gifts that I want to show, but I can't.  Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

Everything looks very festive and lovely!

Becca said...

It all looks wonderful!!! Thanks for linking!

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

So pretty and festive! Looks like you're ready!
I am not! :)
gail

Moore Minutes said...

Oh, I love your shelf too! And it's super special to have that wreath since you were a little girl. :)

Katie A. said...

k so I love your window! it looks awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails