Make sure you stop over to my latest link party!

5.22.2010

Have You Ever?

Have you ever felt the feeling of standing in a room that you have been cleaning for days and it is almost there?  I felt that feeling last night.  I was in "one of those moods," you know the one where you feel as though you just drank a 64 oz of Dr. Pepper and you can't sleep.  I have been so stressed that I haven't had any desire to unpack our front room.  Well last night was a great night and I got tons done!  I can't wait till I can decorate my house so that I can show you all.  

I have so many fun craft ideas that I am so excited to share.  I also have found four websites that you have can print pictures off and all you have to do is pay shipping.  For 25 pictures you can go to Snapfish and York.  Then for 50 you can go to Fuji and Kodak.  You just have to sign up for an account. I have done this and shipping is like $1.99.  So it is really reasonable.  
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails