Make sure you stop over to my latest link party!

5.07.2010

Is anyone there?

Hello out there!  I know that I have not blogged in forever!  I am SO excited to say that I have the internet and that I am working on a few projects that I think that you will like.  I am really stoked about one of them.  If any of you know me, I love to organize.  I am a little TOO crazy about it.  I love to know where things are and I love to think of ways to make my life and maybe yours.  I will be posting at the beginning of next week the project that I am talking about.  

Also I have some fun ideas for my blog that I hope that you will be participating in with me. I want to do a Tuesday Tell All.  I would love to hear great ideas about cleaning, decorating, organizing, pretty much anything that you would like to share.  I will start this next Tuesday, this might turn into a linking party when we get the participation that we could do that!  I hope that you will all join me.

Check back on Tuesday for my cool organization project that I have been working on!
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails