Make sure you stop over to my latest link party!

10.12.2010

Tuesday Tell All #20

Welcome to Tuesday Tell All!  This last weeks projects where great!  I loved all of the cute ideas.  This we had a mix of new faces and some old.

I was so excited to see this first one.  My son will be turning 2 on Wednesday and I love to see how creative mom's get with their kid's birthday parties.  I am going to be doing a monster theme, but this was I believe will be on the list of parties I would like to do.  Over at Kitschalicious, she did an awesome army party.  Go over and check out what she did! 

Next we have Summer over at Sumo's Sweet Stuff, made these super cute and easy gum ball bouquet.  I saw these and thought that they would be so hard.  Ya,  they are CRAZY easy!!!  She shows you exactly how to do it!

Next we have Lisa M, over at The Dating Divas.  She linked up a really great wedding gift idea.  But you could do it for a couple gift too.  She shows you start to finish exactly what to do.

This next one was great and I would love to do something like this at our house.  Janet, over at Cul-De-sac Chic made these awesome yard decor!  They are great.  I love the eyes. 

 The last one for this week is over at Unexpected Grace, this beautiful vase lamp.  I want one for each room, they are gorgeous.  I really want to do some really fun vase.  She tell you exactly how to do it.  It is super easy and the most expensive thing is the lamp shade. 

 Thanks to all of you who linked up this last week.  It is slowly getting bigger and bigger each week. 

Here is my rules are:
  1. Must be something craftie.  This can be anything!  Projects, Craft Ideas, Organization Tips, Recipes, Ect. 
  2. Link only your post, if you link your blog or anything that you are selling will deleted.
  3. Anything that is negative or inappropriate will be deleted.
  4. Visit the other links and show some love!
  5. Please let others know about my linking party so that we can all enjoy in the fun.



Photobucket

2 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

I'm glad you liked the gumball bouquets! They are ridiculously easy!

Sumo :)

Lolly Jane said...

thanks for hosting! happy tues (:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails